Diversity and Accessibility.
FirstBank recognizes differences in each person that make individuals unique and valuable to the organization.
Examples include, but are not limited to; age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
At FirstBank, diversity and inclusion are achieved by pursuing, cultivating, and utilizing the diverse skill sets, experiences, and attributes of our workforce to create effective products and services, provide outstanding customer service, and adapt to the rapidly changing needs of our markets in order to compete in our diverse communities.
Our initiatives include:
- Diversity Advisory Committee – Members of bank management across the company, ranging from Banking Officer to President, serve as advisors to the Director of Diversity.
- Diversity recruiting – Strategic partnerships with regional and national universities targeting diverse student programs and organizations.
- Diversity Internship – Summer internship opportunity designed to help increase our diverse candidate pool.
- Community partnerships & multicultural outreach – Active community leader and partner with many local chambers of commerce and non-profit organizations.
- Philanthropic and volunteer programs – FirstBank is the most charitable bank in Colorado by donations. However, our commitment doesn't stop there as officers and staff are involved in many non-profit organizations through volunteer programs and board memberships. Click here to access our Community Investment page for more information.
- Cultural training for bank officers – Ongoing inter-cultural training for officers to increase their awareness of cultural differences and how to better serve customers.
- Employee Business Resource Groups – Groups focused on developing resources for customers and employees in specific languages (i.e. banking terminology).
- Bilingual workforce – FirstBank has hundreds of bilingual employees. Language skills of these employees include, but are not limited to: Spanish, Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin), Vietnamese, Korean, Russian, etc.
- Financial literacy seminars – FirstBank officers conduct seminars for underrepresented communities in order to provide an understanding of culturally competent financial services.
- Affordable housing partnerships – FirstBank has participated in many local affordable housing programs through partnerships with housing authorities and local non-profits.
Click here to view our EEO statement.
Disability Accommodation for Job Applicants
If you require a reasonable accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job or in order to complete an application for employment, you may be entitled to one under the ADAAA.
Please call 303-235-1040 or send an email with your request to us at EmploymentAccessibility@efirstbank.com.
Please specify the assistance needed by phone or in your email.
We will reply to your request as soon as possible.
The email address and phone number listed above is reserved for individuals who require an accommodation due to a disability.
Please do not utilize this email address or phone number to check on the status of your application or to inquire about a specific position if you do not also require an accommodation due a disability.
Messages of this nature will not receive a response.
FirstBank is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.