Questions? 800-964-3444, www.efirstbank.com
Compare Business Checking Accounts
Information is for
We’re here to help your business, large or small. Start by opening your FirstBank Business Checking Account today.
Are you ready to open your Business Account?
Come in to any FirstBank location with the following:
- Social Security Number
- Driver's license or other valid primary ID
- Contact information (name, address, phone number, and email)
- An opening deposit for the account
- Have your business registered with the Secretary of State (if applicable)
If your business is required to register through the Secretary of State, you may do so by clicking on your state and filing online:
- Have your Employer Identification Number (EIN) (if applicable)
If your organization requires an Employer Identification Number (EIN), you can obtain one from the Internal Revenue Service.
For additional support and information
With FirstBank, you’ll get:
- Over 115 locations
- Over 200 ATMs
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Text & Email Alerts
- 24 Hour Telephone Banking