eSave Checking Service Charge:
eSave Checking Interest Rates:
eSave Savings Minimum Daily Balance:
eSave Savings Service Charge:
eSave Savings Interest Rates:**
For each Visa Check Card, Bill Pay, or Electronic Funds Transfer transaction, FirstBank will transfer an amount you specify from your eSave Checking account to your eSave Savings account. You may specify a fixed amount up to $99.99 or choose to round transactions to the next dollar and transfer the difference.
Do almost all your banking without ever entering a branch, just without the free candy.
- Free with eStatements.
- View account activity and loan balances.
- Transfer funds.
- View and print images of your checks.
- View and print your account statements.
- Download to Quicken and QuickBooks.
Bank anywhere using your mobile device. It's completely secure and imparts a feeling of extreme importance.
For more information, visit Mobile Banking.
Get text or email alerts about account activity or set up notifications. Refreshingly free of any LOLs or OMGs.
- Account and loan balance alerts.
- Withdrawal and purchase alerts.
- Foreign activity alerts.
- Deposit alerts.
- Payment due notifications.
- Personal information change notifications.
Send payments quickly and securely online, because stamps and envelopes are not free.
- Schedule recurring payments such as mortgage or car loan payments.
- Schedule one-time payments for amounts that change each month.
- Receive eBills in place of paper statements (optional).