Protect your account from overdrafts, make purchases, or obtain cash when you need it with a Home Equity Cash Reserve.
To apply for a Home Equity Cash Reserve, call us at
, apply online, or visit any FirstBank location.
The Cash Reserve is a personal line of credit attached directly to your checking account.
- Schedule automatic payments from a FirstBank account.
- Interest may be tax-deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.
- If your checking account runs short of funds to cover transactions, funds are automatically advanced from the available credit in your Home Equity Cash Reserve.
- In addition to avoiding service charges on returned checks, your Cash Reserve gives you increased purchasing power and greater flexibility.
- You can write checks or use your Visa Debit Card to make purchases, or withdraw cash from the available funds in your checking account plus the credit available in your Cash Reserve. Interest accrues only on the outstanding balance, and minimum monthly payments on outstanding balances will automatically be deducted from your checking account. Please contact us for current interest rates.