The Cash Reserve is a personal line of credit attached directly to your checking account.
- View details about your loan online.
- Schedule automatic payments from a FirstBank account.
- Interest may be tax-deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.
- If your checking account runs short of funds to cover transactions, funds are automatically advanced from the available credit in your Home Equity Cash Reserve.
- In addition to avoiding service charges on returned checks, your Cash Reserve gives you increased purchasing power and greater flexibility.
- You can write checks or use your check card to make purchases or withdraw cash from the available funds in your checking account plus the credit available in your Cash Reserve. Interest accrues only on the outstanding balance, and minimum monthly payments on outstanding balances will automatically be deducted from your checking account. Please contact us for current interest rates.