Rates are effective as of November 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Rates are based on loans secured by an owner occupied, 1-4 single family residence.
- Rates are fixed for the term of the loan and the loan is fully amortized.
- The interest rate will be higher on loans over 80% loan-to-value.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a standardized method of calculating the cost of a loan, stated as a yearly rate, which includes items such as credit costs. Because it includes these other items, it is generally higher than the quoted interest rate.
- Other rates and terms are available and fees may vary by trade area.
- Fees and closing costs will apply and may be included in the loan amount.
- An appraisal fee may be applicable.
- The allowable term of financing may be restricted on debt consolidation loans.