Business Internet Banking allows you to monitor and manage your business accounts conveniently and efficiently.
Basic Business Internet Banking is free with eStatements. You can also choose optional services.
- Check account and loan balances and transactions.
- View images of paper transactions, such as checks and deposit slips.
- View statements.
- Transfer funds between like accounts.
- Customize account notifications by e–mail or text.
- Bank from your cell phone with optional mobile banking service.
Additional Optional Free Services
- Automatically download transactions to Quicken & QuickBooks.
Bill Payment (Optional)
- Pay bills online.
Desktop Teller (Optional)
- Deposit checks into your business account from your own computer (using a scanner) without ever leaving the office.
- Make deposits until 9:00 p.m. Mountain time (8:00 p.m. Pacific time) for next day credit.
- Improve your cash flow by making deposits every day.
- Reduce fraud risk on your account.
What do I need to utilize the service?
- A FirstBank business account or business loan.
- An updated version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- An email address.
- Windows: An updated version of Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Macintosh: An updated version of Safari.