Internet Cash Management (ICM) allows you to monitor and manage your company's FirstBank business accounts conveniently and efficiently.
Basic ICM is free with eStatements. You can also choose optional services for an additional cost.
- View your FirstBank business account (checking, savings, and certain loan) balances and detailed account activity, including deposits, checks, and business check card transactions.
- View and print images of cancelled checks.
- Transfer funds.
- View and print your account statements.
- Search for specific transactions.
- Request email notifications to alert you when your FirstBank business account balances go above or below amounts you specify.
- Download account activity into accounting software such as QuickBooks and Quicken or into Microsoft Excel.
Additional Optional Free Services
- View and print recent incoming wire information received into your FirstBank accounts.
- Transfer funds between separate 1stBank business accounts.
- Download account activity using BAI file formats.
Bill Payment (Optional)
- Pay bills online.
- Create one time and recurring payments, all at once.
- Receive electronic bills.
- Save money by avoiding stamps to mail payments.
- Save time by avoiding online payments on each biller's website.
Desktop Teller (Optional)
- Deposit checks into your business account from your own computer without ever leaving the office.
- Make deposits until 9:00 p.m. Mountain time (8:00 p.m. Pacific time) for next day credit .
- Improve your cash flow by making deposits every day.
- Reduce fraud risk on your account.
- View, Download or Print Checks or Deposit History.
Wire Transfer Module (Optional)
- Initiate wires out of your FirstBank accounts.
- View, Print or Download outgoing wire information and reports.
Positive Pay Module (Optional)
- Download or manually input issued check details.
- Identify exception checks before final payment is made.
- View images of suspect checks.
- Return unauthorized checks.
ACH (Automated Clearing House) Origination Module (Optional)
- Download or manually input electronic transaction information.
- Simplify payday with Direct Deposit payroll for your employees.
- Debit your customers' accounts for services rendered such as membership or HOA dues.
- Make federal and state tax payments electronically.
- View or Print ACH Batch history and reports.
What do I need to utilize the service?
- A FirstBank business checking account.
- An updated version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- An email address.
- Windows: An updated version of Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Macintosh: An updated version of Safari.